Beat Back-to-School Stress With Sprightly 600mg CBD Oil
School is back in session! While some college students are nearly sprinting back to class, other students aren’t as enthusiastic. In fact, college students are experiencing school-related anxiety and depression at alarming rates. In one study, nearly 40 percent of college students reported they were experiencing symptoms of anxiety and depression. From larger workloads to social pressures, to new environments and financial responsibilities, college kids have a lot on their plates today. While many turn to alcohol and vaping to cope with feelings of distress, students should consider a healthier, natural, alternative. Let’s learn about anxiety and how products like Sprightly 600mg CBD oil can help.
Recognize The Signs
While the stresses of college can rattle anyone, a student experiencing anxiety will feel feelings of excess worry that will inhibit their ability to perform daily tasks. Internally they may feel a sense of being lost at sea, or they may even claim they feel like they are having a heart attack. Externally they may sweat profusely, tremble, or have a hard time remembering things. While these are more extreme cases, more commonly anxiety may show up in students in a more subtle manner.
- Loss of interest in subjects or activities once enjoyed (they’re skipping class)
- Excess or not enough sleep (they seem to sleep all day or stay up all night)
- Emotional outbursts (like excessive crying)
- Change in energy levels (they seem excessively tired)
- Change in appetite (you don’t see them eating)
- Self-isolation (they spend all their time in their room)
While therapy and medications are great ways to treat this disorder, you may also want to consider CBD products like our 600mg CBD Oil. Although it’s not yet known exactly how CBD oil works to solve anxiety, several studies suggest CBD oil works by altering serotonin levels in the brain. Many people, especially young college students with anxiety, might be apprehensive about using CBD oil for the first time. There’s lots of misinformation out there regarding CBD, which, ironically, doesn’t help those suffering from anxiety. Let’s clear up some of the common questions we get at Sprightly.
- Is CBD illegal? A: Yes! After the passing of the Farm Bill of 2014 and the Agriculture Improvement Act of 2018, all hemp products are legal in the United States.
- What is CBD oil? A: CBD is a liquid extract diluted with a carrier oil like coconut or hemp oil.
- Will I get high? A: While some products that contain THC can have psychoactive properties, at low levels (and correct dosages) you should not experience any significant highs.
- How much should I take? A: With our 600mg products like our 600mg CBD Oil, you can take doses of 5, 10, 15, and 20 mg. If you’re a beginner, we recommend starting out with the smallest dose and working your way up if you feel you need more support.
If you’re looking for an easy, natural, way of dealing with the new stressors of student life, it may be time to look into full and broad spectrum CBD oil benefits. Sprightly CBD offers the highest quality CBD products like oils, salves, and even gummies! Whether you’re a CBD pro or just dipping your toes in the water, we have a wide range of products with the levels you need. If you’re interested in learning more about CBD topics like FAQs, the history of CBD, and full spectrum hemp oil benefits, make sure to follow our blog for more! Have questions or concerns? Contact Sprightly today! We’d love to hear from you.