How CBD Can Help You Fight Off A Cold
You may already be aware of the long list of reasons to take Sprightly’s CBD products, but did you know that it can help you fight off cold and flu-like symptoms too? While it shouldn’t take the place of appropriate medical care, CBD can be a useful tool for managing flu-like symptoms. For those suffering through the worst of the flu season, it can help them get some relief and feel better faster. When used properly, CBD full spectrum hemp oil benefits and acts on your body’s endocannabinoid system, where it can create certain effects in the body. Some of these effects are precisely what makes taking CBD oil for flu symptoms an effective strategy. Viruses like the flu can’t be cured by antibiotics or antibacterial remedies, they simply are prescribed to you to make you feel better. Sprightly CBD full spectrum hemp oil benefits you in the same way - by helping fight the flu so that you can get back on your feet quicker. Here’s how:
- Achiness – The achiness that often is associated with the flu is primarily due to the inflammation it causes in your body as your immune system works to eradicate the virus. Existing research shows that CBD is a powerful anti-inflammatory, which may make CBD for flu a great way to reduce the achiness and pain that the virus causes.
- Headaches – Another painful part of having the flu is the splitting headache it can bring. Inflamed sinuses can lead to powerful front-of-the-head pain that makes it hard to focus. The stress involved in illness and missed work can lead to stress headaches that settle behind the eyes and in the base of your skull. CBD has been shown to have an analgesic effect in addition to its anti-inflammatory properties, which helps alleviate headaches, even while its calming influence leads to better stress management.
- The Blahs – One of the hardest flu symptoms to quantify is how a serious illness makes you feel mentally and emotionally. Using CBD for the flu’s “blahs” is an easy way to support a positive and healthy outlook while you recover. Users report that CBD gives them a sense of calm and well-being. While positive thoughts may not cure the flu, studies show positivity leads to better healing outcomes.
- Nausea – It’s common to experience an upset stomach during a bout of the flu. You don’t want to eat, and the thought of food may make you sick, but your body needs fuel to fight off the viral invader. Fighting nausea with CBD is a well-established practice in the community, particularly those fighting nausea associated with chemotherapy.
- Lack Of Sleep – Between the pain and the sniffling, it can be hard to get a good night’s rest when you’re fighting the flu. Using CBD against the flu can be a great way to promote better sleep. The mental calm that CBD can help you find makes it easier to relax. A good night’s sleep is important anytime, but when you’re ill, it’s especially needed.
Sprightly Full Spectrum Hemp Oil Benefits
Always remember that everyone’s journey with CBD is different, so experimenting with your Sprightly products and dosage is the best way to learn how you benefit most from taking your CBD to fight away a cold and accomplish the full spectrum hemp oil benefits that you desire. If you are interested in trying Sprightly all-natural CBD, visit our website to learn more about all of the products we offer, CBD recipes, different ways of taking the medicine, and more!