Red, White, and Greens- CBD Infused Grilled Pizza
While your local pizza joint is just a phone call away, there is nothing more satisfying and fun than making a delicious pizza at home! Even better, a pizza that encases the relaxing and relieving qualities that come directly from Sprightly all natural, full spectrum hemp oil. Fire up your grill, channel your inner chef, and prepare to get baked, because this Red, White, and Greens CBD infused grilled pizza is one you won’t want to miss.
- 1 lb of your favorite pizza dough (homemade or store bought) at room temperature
- Olive oil
- 28 oz canned whole tomatoes
- 4 cloves or 1 ½ tablespoons minced garlic
- Sprightly full spectrum hemp oil
- A ball of fresh mozzarella
- 3 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- Your favorite pizza toppings (additional cheeses, meats, veggies, etc.)
- At least 3 hours before grilling, begin making the Sprightly full spectrum hemp oil infused pizza sauce. Gather olive oil, the can of tomatoes, your favorite bottle of Sprightly all-natural CBD, garlic, and seasonings. When making this sauce some equipment and utensils you will need are a blender, and a large bowl, measuring cups, a spatula, a saucepan, and a jar for storage. Change out of any white clothing, because we’re about to get saucy!
- Pour the entire can of tomatoes into the blender or food processor along with the garlic and salt. Blend until smooth.
- Move the blended liquid to the bowl. Add a half cup of olive oil, two full tinctures of Sprightly full spectrum hemp oil, Italian seasoning, and pepper. Mix this combination thoroughly using your spatula, making sure to scrape the sides.
- Next, add the incorporated sauce to your saucepan and heat on medium until it reaches a light boil.
- After the light boil is achieved, turn the heat to low and let the sauce simmer for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally. This is a great time to clean up the messy dishes, take a few drops of your favorite Sprightly CBD product, and enjoy the delicious smell of homemade pizza sauce!
- After 15-20 minutes of simmering, remove the pan from the heat and let cool- typically another 15-20 minutes.
- Once the sauce has cooled, pour into your large jar and refrigerate until you are ready to make your pizzas.
- While you are waiting for your sauce to rest, make sure that your grill is well cleaned.
- After you have allowed your sauce to sit in the fridge roughly 2-3 hours, it’s finally pizza time! Grab your ingredients and let’s get to grilling.
- Begin by preheating your grill to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. Use a tongs and paper towel doused in olive oil to lubricate your grill, ensuring your pizza won’t stick!
- Drizzle the top of a sheet pan with olive oil, salt and pepper. Place your room temperature pizza dough on top of the pan. If necessary, use your hands to spread the dough into your desired shape (circle, square, personal sized, etc.)
- Once the grill is preheated, carefully slide the dough directly onto the grill making sure the sides and corners are lined up on top of a grate. This ensures that your dough won’t droop making the removal process more difficult.
- Close the grill and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Using your tongs and the oiled sheet pan, remove the pizza dough from the grill and place it cooked side down on top of the pan. Close your grill, but leave it running, you’ll be back soon to finish cooking!
- Allow the dough to cool for a minute or two for easier handling. In this time, gather your sauce, cheese, and favorite toppings, including your Sprightly full spectrum hemp oil.
- Shake the jar of sauce before opening. Then begin to spoon and spread the sauce into an even layer onto the grilled side of the pizza.
- Break the fresh mozzarella into small shreds and distribute evenly on top of the sauce.
- Add your desired toppings, and finish off with a sprinkle of salt, pepper, and a drizzle of Sprightly full spectrum hemp oil to receive extra full spectrum hemp oil benefits.
- When the toppings are perfectly placed, slowly slide the pizza back onto the grill. Close the grill and allow the pizza to cook for another 2-3 minutes, or until the cheese has melted.
- When it is time to remove the pizza, use your tongs to carefully drag the pizza onto a cutting board, pizza stone, or sheet pan. Use a pizza cutter to make even slices, top with red pepper flakes, parmesan, or additional seasonings and enjoy!
Pizza is a crowd favorite, and with the variety that comes with this recipe, family and friends of all ages can indulge! While this recipe can easily be made by simply excluding the all natural CBD oil, it will lack the restorative and relaxing properties that are apparent when Sprightly is mixed in. Whether you are cooking for a group of friends or a meal for two, this CBD infused grilled pizza recipe will surely please everyone. To purchase all of the food based ingredients, visit your local grocery store or market, and for all of our broad spectrum and full spectrum hemp oil products, shop the Sprightly website to buy North Carolina CBD oil! Be sure to check out the rest of our recipes to try some other delicious dishes that are infused with Sprightly CBD.
Did you make this recipe?
Post a picture of your masterpiece on Instagram or Facebook and tag @mysprightly and use the hashtag #ChefSprightly.