Sprightly Infused Spin-A-Chill & Artichoke Dip
November is the beginning of the holiday season, and it’s known as spinach and artichoke month! What does this mean? That family and friends, co-workers, and neighborhoods all gather together to share what they’re thankful for and eat delicious food. If you are in a crunch on deciding what to make for your next holiday potluck, Sprightly CBD is here to help you out with TWO super simple, super soothing spinach and squash side dish recipes that are infused with swirls of our premium CBD, to ensure your guests eat the best and receive the full-spectrum hemp oil benefits in each dish. In this two-part holiday season recipe blog series we have Sprightly infused spinach and artichoke dip served in a butternut squash shell, and oh so mellow and mashed butternut squash.
First off, we have our Sprightly infused spinach and artichoke dip served in a butternut squash shell. By making this dish, you won’t only wow your guests with your cooking skills, but you will also receive all of the full spectrum hemp oil benefits that you would typically get by squirting a drop or two into your mouth. It’s a win, win situation! So grab your spatula, a bag full of spinach, and your favorite full or broad spectrum bottle of Sprightly CBD, and let’s get to cooking!
- 1 cup of frozen spinach
- 1 can artichoke hearts diced into quarters
- ¼ cup of sour cream or nonflavored greek yogurt
- 6-ounce block cream cheese room temperature
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella
- ¼ teaspoon salt, pepper, and garlic powder
- 1 large butternut squash
- 1 dropper full of Sprightly full spectrum hemp oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Drain artichoke hearts, and chop into quarters.
- Boil spinach and artichokes together until tender and drain.
- Put the butternut squash in the microwave for 2-3 minutes to soften.
- Cut the butternut squash in half, and scoop out the insides, leaving roughly ⅓ of an inch on each side. Put the meat of the squash to the side to save for our oh so mellow and mashed butternut squash CBD recipe.
- Discard liquid, pour spinach and artichokes into a large mixing bowl.
- Add sour cream (or greek yogurt), cream cheese, mayo, cheeses, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and your favorite Sprightly CBD to receive all of the best full spectrum hemp oil benefits.
- Stir ingredients together, being sure to break up the cream cheese and artichokes and to incorporate the seasonings throughout.
- Once thoroughly mixed, dish into the halved and hollowed out squash shell.
- Top with extra cheeses if your heart desires. Place squash on a pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve with your favorite dipping utensils and enjoy the relaxation!
This recipe is a party classic and can be enjoyed with or without the Sprightly CBD. However, by incorporating the CBD, anyone who digs into this dish will receive all of the full spectrum hemp oil benefits while filling their bellies and spending time with loved ones. Your family will compliment you, and your nerves will thank you for adding in an extra little touch to your dip and it is sure to add the finishing touches to any table decor. Any November celebration will be heightened by adding this to the selection of delicious dishes. Stop by your local grocery store for the food ingredients, and visit Sprightly’s online store to select which of our premier full spectrum CBD products will go into your next dish! Be sure to check out the second part of this two-part holiday season recipe blog series with Sprightly CBD. Onto the oh so mellow and mashed butternut squash.