Sweet Sprightly CBD Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, and we’re quick to shower our significant others with gifts and treats on February 14. However, the day prior was designed to celebrate other equally important relationships in our lives–our girlfriends! Originally created for an episode of the docucomedy, Parks and Recreation, the unknown and unofficial holiday of Galentine’s Day has skyrocketed for the last 10 years into what we know it as today. Bring together the ladies in your life you love most, and shower each other with gifts, love, and tasty treats, including this deliciously sweet Sprightly full spectrum hemp oil chocolate dipped strawberry recipe! This recipe is gluten-free, can be made vegan, and is deliciously easy to make in under 20 minutes!
Ingredients and Supplies
- 1 quart fresh organic strawberries
- 3/4 cup chopped chocolate bark, dark, milk, or white (vegans opt for almond bark)
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1mL Sprightly CBD full spectrum hemp oil
- Your favorite toppings (optional)
- Medium sized microwave safe dish
- Nonstick rubber scraper
- Baking sheet
- Aluminum foil or parchment paper
- Digital thermometer
- Rinse and pat the strawberries dry. Make sure to blot all of the water because the chocolate will not stick to the berries if they are still damp, or could seize up the chocolate.
- Grab your baking sheet and line with foil or parchment paper, then set aside.
- Begin chopping your bark into smaller pieces to easily fill your measuring cup. Measure out ¾ cup and pour into your microwave safe dish. Add in the coconut oil.
- Microwave on 60% power for 30 seconds. Remove and stir with your non-stick rubber scraper.
- Continue microwaving on 50% power in 30 second intervals, then stirring until chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Using your digital thermometer, make sure the chocolate’s temperature is lower than 240 degrees. Once it is at or below 240 degrees, squeeze in your tincture of your favorite Sprightly CBD full spectrum hemp oil. Using your rubber scraper, stir until there are no visible oil streaks.
- Grab a strawberry and gather the leaves around the stem to use as a dipping device. Dunk the berry into the chocolate, and twist until the chocolate is nearly touching the stem.
- Lift the berry above the bowl and allow the excess chocolate to drip off for a few seconds then place directly onto the lined baking sheet.
- Optional- Sprinkle on your favorite toppings before the chocolate dries. Toppings could include sprinkles, toffee bits or chopped nuts.
- Repeat this process until all of the strawberries are covered!
- Once the chocolate has completely dried and cooled, gather your galentine’s and celebrate a day dedicated to friendship, love by digging into these deliciously beneficial Sprightly CBD chocolate dipped strawberries!
Chocolate covered strawberries are truly a signature treat of Valentine’s Day and for good reason. Chocolate has a long history of being one of the most comforting and celebrated foods used for special occasions, for the past hundreds of years. Strawberries are equally loved and popular for their sweet taste, dainty aroma, vibrant color and juicy bite. Both strawberries and chocolate provide some pretty impressive health benefits. So what could possibly make this already irresistible treat just a little more special–adding Sprightly full spectrum hemp oil to the recipe. While this recipe can be enjoyed with or without the Sprightly CBD, to receive the relaxing and relieving full spectrum hemp oil benefits of the Sprightly CBD chocolate dipped strawberry recipe, the Sprightly hemp oil should be included. Stop by your local grocery store for all of the grocery products, and take a look through Sprightly’s various full spectrum hemp oil CBD products to find the best oil for your next recipe!
Did you make this recipe?
Take a picture and share it on Instagram with the hashtag #ChefSprightly and tag @mysprightly so we can see your masterpiece! Happy cooking!