CBDelight Vegan Choconut Granola Bars Infused with Sprightly CBD
Gluten-free and vegan eaters, grab your whisks and aprons because we have a delicious and relaxing recipe for you! These grain-free granola bars have a crispy, crunchy exterior, a soft and chewy interior, and pack the most delicious nutty, nutrient-filled, punch. While on the go, or snacking at home, you won’t believe how satisfying these paleo granola bars are, until you realize that they also are as relaxing and rejuvenating as a single serving of full spectrum hemp oil, or CBD. Bursting with healthy, natural ingredients and products, these granola bars will keep you full longer all while staying calm, cool, and collected.
- 1 cup chopped nuts (Almonds, cashews, peanuts, walnuts, pecans or a variety)
- 5 pitted dates
- 1 1/2 cup gluten-free oats
- 1 cup golden flaxseed
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1 cup unsweetened, raw coconut chips
- 1/4 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted creamy, natural almond or sunflower butter (for nut allergies)
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ripe banana
- A tincture of your favorite Sprightly full spectrum hemp oil
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Grab a food processor, two medium to large-sized bowls, a whisk, a rubber scraper, measuring cups, and a baking pan lined with wax paper or nonstick cooking spray.
- Place your preferred nuts into the food processor. Dice the nuts until they are medium-sized chunks.
- Pour all of the dry ingredients (excluding the dates, but including the nuts) into one of the large bowls. Stir until well mixed.
- Next place the dates, banana, coconut oil, and vanilla extract into the food processor. Blend until this mixture is fully combined.
- Pour the blended mixture and the other wet ingredients, including the Sprightly full spectrum hemp oil into the dry mixture. Using the rubber spatula, fold the ingredients together until everything is incorporated.
- Once the mixing is complete, pour the contents into the prepared baking pan. Using the rubber spatula, press the mixture down firmly, making it an even layer and very tightly packed together.
- Bake for 16-20 minutes, or until the bars corners start to look crispy and golden. Once the bars are done baking, place them on a cooling rack to cool for roughly 1 hour and are firm to the touch.
- Lift the parchment paper out, or slide the bars out onto the cooling rack, and allow the bars to finish cooling for another 1-2 hours.
- Slice into 12-18 bars and enjoy your delicious, healthy, and beneficial snack on the go!
- For storage: Store the bars in a container for 5 days, or up to 2 weeks in the fridge.
Protein and fiber are very important elements in a diet for stability with staying full. These CBD-infused, protein-packed, and fiber-filled granola bars are the perfect snack to grab when your typical three meals a day aren’t cutting it. While this recipe can be enjoyed with or without the Sprightly CBD, to receive the relaxing and relieving full spectrum hemp oil benefits, the Sprightly hemp oil should be included. Stop by your local grocery store for all of the grocery products, and take a look through Sprightly’s various full spectrum hemp oil CBD products to find the best oil for your next recipe!
Did you make this recipe?
Take a pic and share it on Instagram with the hashtag #ChefSprightly and tag @mysprightly so we can see your masterpiece! Happy cooking!