Slow Cooker Full Spectrum CBD "Pot" Roast Recipe
Now that the weather is changing and the temperature is dropping, the light and citrus flavors of summer are turning into warm and comforting flavors of fall, and the first thing we think of is slow cooker pot roast. A simple recipe to throw together, leave for a few hours and come home to not only your home smelling delicious, but a full meal is prepared with little preparation. After a long stressful day at work, this is exactly what you need to relax and unwind with, especially when you infuse full spectrum hemp oil into your recipe.
Yields: 4 servings
- 3 lb chuck roast
- Olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- 1 sliced yellow onion
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 cups beef broth (divided)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 lb cubed potatoes
- ½ lb sliced carrots
- 2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 4 sliced celery stalks
- Sprightly full spectrum hemp oil
- Season the roast with salt and pepper and any additional seasonings you prefer.
- Drizzle olive oil in a pan, and heat until oil ripples and is hot.
- Add roast into the pan to brown, letting sit 4-5 minutes on each side.
- While roast is browning, add onion, garlic, potatoes, carrots, mushrooms, and celery into your slow cooker.
- Lay browned beef on top of the vegetables, then pour beef broth and Worcestershire sauce on top.
- Place thyme and rosemary on top of beef and cover.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours or on high for 5-6 hours.
- When cooking time is up, remove the food, and add liquid to a small saucepan.
- Mix cooked broth and a few drops of CBD oil (amount depending on strength and preference) in the saucepan and cook on high for 2-3 minutes until liquid is combined.
- Plate your meat and veggies, and pour the full spectrum hemp oil gravy over the meat.
- Enjoy your meal and the benefits of Sprightly CBD.
If this recipe sounds like one you’d like to indulge in, but don’t have all of the products, stop by your local grocery store and take a look through Sprightly’s website to select the perfect CBD products for you. If you have any questions or concerns about any of our products, feel free to contact Sprightly today!