Sprightly CBD Valentine’s Recipes to Make Your Date Smile
Whether you love it or hate it, sweet treats are always the lynchpin of Valentine’s day. While most people are happy with their heart-shaped box of chocolates, it’s never a bad idea to up your game. Calm your nerves and surprise your sweetheart with some of our top CBD-infused Valentine’s Day recipes!
Chocolate Covered Strawberries
A staple of the romantic food market, chocolate-covered strawberries are a must. Just be careful that as you eat your delectable dessert you don’t eat more than one servings worth of CBD. Carefully measure out your serving based on how many strawberries you think you’ll end up eating. This will ensure that your experience is as enjoyable as possible! To make your strawberries, follow these simple steps:
- 2 Tablespoons of shortening
- 16 ounces Milk Chocolate or Dark Chocolate Chips
- 2400 mg CBD oil
- Set up a double boiler and add in 2 tablespoons of shortening
- If this is your first time melting chocolate, a double boiler consists of a pot or bowl resting on top of another pot that has water in it. As the water in the lower pot boils, it heats the upper pot so that the contents melt but don’t burn!
- Melt the shortening over medium heat
- Add in your 2400 mg CBD oil and whisk together
- Add chocolate and stir until melted
- Wash and dry strawberries
- Dip strawberries
- Layout dipped strawberries on a baking sheet and refrigerate until hard
Feel free to add some decorations, like sprinkles or a drizzle of white chocolate, for a little extra appeal! You can also substitute strawberries for any other preferred snack to make it even more enjoyable for you!
Heart-Shaped CBD Sugar Cookies
If you want to give your date something sweet but want to avoid the overused classics, baking a batch of heart-shaped 2400 mg CBD oil sugar cookies is a great place to start! By following this recipe, you can show your significant other just how much they mean to you! This is all you have to do to make your date smile this February:
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 Egg
- 1 Egg yolk
- 2 ¾ cups of flour
- 1 ½ cups of granulated sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- Mix together butter and granulated sugar until creamy and light yellow
- Add in egg and egg yolk
- Add vanilla extract and your 2400 mg CBD oil and mix well
- Beat and fold in the flour, baking powder, a pinch of salt, and baking soda
- Roll out and cut in heart shapes
- Bake for 12-15 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit
If you’re looking to spice up your Valentine’s celebration or are just looking to try some new 2400 mg CBD oil treats, look no further than Sprightly. To buy your CBD oil, salve, gummies, or pet oil, visit our website today!